To make a donation to the Digger Foundation, is activating a lever which enhance the induced effect on the ground. You don’t finance only clearance of a number of square metres, you contribute to multiple the number of square metres which will be cleared in the future!
Your donation will be used to achieve:
- a constantly evolving technology to enhance our products and increase their efficiency in the field;
- the designing and prototyping of new solutions in order to respond to the new issues of mine-clearance and humanitarian field;
- building a stock of machines and spare parts in order to respond promptly to the needs on the ground;
- the conduct of needs assessment missions for potential projects in requesting countries;
- keeping and upgrading our infrastructures to build our machines more efficiently and at a lesser cost.
We are committed to using your gift efficiently and rationally.
The Digger Foundation is certified ZEWO. This guarantees your that:
vos dons sont utilisés de façon adéquate et efficace ;
- your donation is properly and efficiently used;
- Digger Foundation is transparently and effectively managed;
- Digger finances are transparent;
- fundraising and data are managed with professional ethics and loyalty.
Check out our page on ZEWO here.
The Digger Foundation, not-for-profit, is recognized as an organization serving the public interest by the Canton de Berne. Donations and legacies are tax-deductible (within the limits established by law) throughout the entire Swiss territory.
The registered charity status of Digger, prohibits call for investors or shareholders. Its working capital can only be built up by the donors. This policy ensures the non-profit-making purpose of the Foundation.
In case of donation, you’ll automatically receive a certificate at the beginning of the year in order to include it into your tax reporting.
You can order payment slips by sending an email to email@example.com or by phoning 032 481 11 02.
Thank you very much for your support!